Amazon.com Price: (as of 2017-07-22 13:15:20 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
There’s a Finger For That
The middle finger doesn’t get to have the spotlight often. Index finger gets to do all the exciting stuff. Ring finger gets to show off the bling. Pinky gets the fun stuff with none of the responsibility, ’cause it’s so small. And then there’s thumb. Whether or not you count thumb as a finger, it pretty much rocks the house. Without thumb, there is no holding a writing implement. Forks? A thing of the past. But, most importantly, there are no video game controllers. And that’s why thumb lords it over the rest of the fingers. You know what middle finger thinks about that? Yeah. It’s totally gonna show you.
- “> SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3” is printed in white on a black, 100% cotton shirt. Check it. Three works both directions. As long as you don’t start counting from zero.
- Check it.
- Three works both directions.
- As long as you don’t start counting from zero.
- She’s spoken at the famed Apollo Theater in Harlem
- On opening night in Baltimore