Amazon.com Price: $49.95 (as of 2017-05-26 15:02:45 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Number of Videos: 74 Lessons – 7.5 Hours Duration
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Beginners
Works On: Windows 7,Vista,XP- Mac OS X
In this training course by Lewis Cunningham on Oracle PL/SQL Programming, you will learn how to utilize the procedural language extension for SQL in the Oracle relational database. Lewis Cunningham is one of an elite group of Oracle ACE Directors, and a certified PL/SQL developer. With over 15 years experience modelling, developing and architecting Oracle databases, you are learning from one of the best in the industry.
Starting with the basic outline of what PL/SQL is, you will set the ground work for your knowledge expansion by learning about data types, flow control, errors, and more. You will explore strings, numbers, booleans, and arrays. From there, Lewis jumps into creating programs, using if statements, loops functions, how to handle exceptions, using packages, and even objects. This computer based training tutorial really is an in-depth look at programming with PL/SQL like no other out there!
By the conclusion of this video training tutorial, you will be fully versed in the use of the Oracle PL/SQL for getting the most out of your Oracle databases. Extensive working files are included so you can work alongside the author as he trains you in the use PL/SQL.
- Master Oracle PL/SQL Programming at your own pace from a leading expert
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
- The Fastest way to Master Oracle PL/SQL Programming
- , with an invitation to the public to attend a vigil for four
- Cake Decorations manufacturer NEW ORLEANS