Amazon.com Price: (as of 2017-03-27 04:48:47 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Get a detailed look at the internal architecture of T-SQL with this comprehensive programming reference. Database developers and administrators get best practices, expert techniques, and code samples to master the intricacies of this programming language—solving complex problems with real-world solutions.
Discover how to:
- Work with T-SQL and CLR user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Handle transactions, concurrency, and error handling.
- Efficiently use temporary objects, including temporary tables, table variables, and table expressions.
- Evaluate when to use set-based programming techniques and when to use cursors.
- Work with dynamic SQL in an efficient and secure manner.
- Treat date- and time-related data in a robust manner.
- Develop CLR user-defined types and learn about temporal support in the relational model.
- Use XML and XQuery and implement a dynamic schema solution.
- Work with spatial data using the new geometry and geography types and spatial indexes.
- Track access and changes to data using extended events, SQL Server Audit, change tracking, and change data capture.
- Use Service Broker for controlled asynchronous processing in database applications.
All the book’s code samples will be available for download from the companion Web site.
- Sine & Cosine Definitions
- The Sine Wave