Amazon.com Price: $14.99 (as of 2017-05-24 19:34:31 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The perennial Adobe Creative Suite bestseller—fully updated for Adobe CS5
Featuring eight books in one, this All-in-One For Dummies guide covers the key features and tools that you need to know in order to understand how to use each individual program within the Adobe Creative Suite—InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash—to its fullest potential. Within the nearly 1,000 pages, you’ll find creative inspiration as well as tips and techniques to sharpen you productivity.
- Dedicates a minibook to each of the programs within the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite 5—InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash—as well as a minibook devoted to Creative Suite basics
- Serves as a one-stop learning opportunity for each product inside the Design Premium Suite
- Walks you through creating print and web-based marketing or advertising materials or other publications
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies is a premium resource on all Adobe Creative Suite 5 can do for you.
- RailsSpace: Building a Social Networking Website with Ruby on Rails (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series)
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student & Teacher Edition[OLD VERSION]